Please take some time to read and familiarise yourself with this Policy. By agreeing to our standard terms, you acknowledge the terms of this Policy which sets out how we collect, use, disclose and store your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
What information do we collect about you?
The type of personal information we will collect includes your name, contact number, e-mail address and other contact details, your business address, details about your supply history and call recordings.
We collect personal information about you when you contact us in relation to the services provided;
How will we use the information we collect about you?
We use your personal information to:
• Manage and facilitate the provision of products and/or services;
• Respond to any enquiry or feedback we receive from you;
• Training purposes;
• Compliance with legal requirements; and
• Contact you about placing orders.
In most instances, the legal basis upon which we process the personal data is that the above uses are in our legitimate interest. We will only use the information we collect about you where it is fair to do so. For some types of processing of the personal information relating to you, we will ask you for your explicit consent to process your information in a certain way. In such instances, the legal basis we rely upon to process the personal information is consent.
We will only keep your information for the length of time we require it for the purposes we have set out in this statement. Except for in exceptional circumstances, we would not normally retain the information we collect about you for more than seven years.
Will we share your personal information with anyone else?
We may share your personal information with any member of our Company. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• If we have appointed a third party to perform certain functions on our behalf, where those third parties need to have access to your personal information to properly perform their function;
• If we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our Company’s assets, user information (including the personal information collected from you through your use of this site), may be included in the assets which are transferred to the new owner; or
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation.
We will never share any of your personal information with anybody outside of our Company for mailing or marketing purposes unless we have your consent to do so.
How do we store your personal information?
We have put in place measures to ensure the security of the personal information we collect and store about you, and will use all reasonable endeavours to protect your personal information from unauthorised disclosure and/or access.
However, unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to us. As a consequence, any transmission is at your own risk.
Accessing your personal information
You have the right to know whether we hold personal information about you and, if we do, to request a copy of it. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us using our contact form
We want to make sure your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove any personal information you think is inaccurate.
If you have any concerns about how we process your information please contact us by using our contact form
If we are unable to satisfactorily deal with your concerns then you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Changes to this policy will be kept under review and we will place any updates on our webpage.
This Policy was last updated in May 2018.